This past week my good blogging friend, Raeyn, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award because, as she said, “[I] keep an awesome blog.” Thank you, Raeyn, you keep an awesome blog as well. Her blog The Scarlet B, is one that I look forward to every day. I suggest my readers check it out.
To accept the award I am to post 7 interesting things about myself and then present the award to 15 deserving bloggers. Typically, I do not pass awards to other bloggers so I’ll be forfeiting the award, but I will, at least, post 7 things about myself (Interesting, I’ll leave for the readers to decide.)
1. I can recite the prologue to The Canterbury Tales in Middle English ” Whan that aprill with his shoures soote The droghte of march hath perced to the…”
2. I can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Latin “Mica, Mica, parva stella; Miror quaenam sis tam bella…”
3. I cannot tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
4. I parachuted 4 times and planned to continue as a hobby until I watched another skydiver whose chute didn’t open. He was able to rip open his emergency chute, but I was pretty much over it by that point.
5. I’ve lived in 14 cities in 7 states
6. I worked briefly in Vancouver BC and loved it so much I would move there tomorrow, if I could. Hopefully I’d convince Maurice to come along.
7. I won the “‘Women-less Beauty Pagent” my Junior year in high school.
Thank you again, Raeyn. I’m honored by your nomination.