- Poison Pill
- S.A.D-“I know you get depressed during the winter.”
- Book Review – “Acts Of Kindness From Your Armchair”
- Is My Pain as Real as Yours?
- The Purge…blog version
- How In The Hell Did I Make It Through This Week?!
- CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity – The Washington Post
- “The Dr. Denise Show” Podcast (She’s an Awesome Holistic Psychiatrist!)
- Dear Psychiatric Professional:Do not ever question my commitment to getting well
- Still Sick
Daily Archives: August 11, 2017
Photo thanks to Gustavo Espíndola The praise came. Kitt loved to please. The more praise she received, the better she felt. The more she achieved, the higher she soared, until she couldn’t. Her body couldn’t keep up. She broke down,…
My youngest has the earache again, so we are going to the doctor this morning. We will see what is going on.
My oldest got cavities filled yesterday so that wasn’t any fun for her. But she handled it like a trooper and was still able to help with dinner last night afterwards so that was good.
Talked to my middle one last night on the phone for a bit. She is enjoying the holiday before fall starts by hanging out with her friends and doing stuff with the school.
I got in my Harry Connick Jr. CD’s yesterday and am listening to them today, Some old ones this time, not new recordings. I’m enjoying the first one so far. It just him on piano mostly–he does different things but this one is very bare and stripped-down.
I need to start moving faster in the mornings. I’m too sleepy.