- In Crisis
- Reblog – Thank you Sweetheart
- Running Late
- Studies help explain link between autism, and severe infection during pregnancy (!!!!)
- Poem – ‘Check List’
- Poem – ‘I am Full of Bees’
- Tonight I Went To The Store
- I’m in the Wrong Coffee Shop
- Trans People Too Often Harm Their Own. So Can We Talk About How to Do Better?
Daily Archives: May 3, 2017
Just got rejected by an online psychotherapist using LiveHealthOnline. Ouch. Slap in face. No doubt because of my bipolar diagnosis. I understand that online therapy is not always appropriate. The therapist in question may not have had the proper background…
So I went to see Tillie because of how bad I felt yesterday and Monday. She agreed that it did sound like I was heading for something interesting so suggested I call my psychiatrist. I have an appointment with him tomorrow. I need to figure out a way to alert Bob to this without scaring him. Prayers for the right words are appreciated.