- Why I Didn’t Get Depressed When I Got a F**k Off Letter
- Online Get Best Price Coach Handbags Nordstrom
- Coach Converse Shoes On Sale Cheap + Fast Delivery
- 2017 Popular Coach Prescription Sunglass Frames And Stores All In One Place
- Pre-Sale Clearance Coach Wristlets In 2017
- Enjoy Big Discount Coach Bag Usa Catalogue And Fast Shipping
- To Find Cheap Green Leather Coach Bag For Men And Women
- Welcome To Buy Season Hot Selling Coach Slip On Canvas Shoes
- Our Store Offer You A Wide Variety Of Coach Small Phoebe Bag
- Best Customer Service And Fast Delivery, Coach Studded Handbag Free Shipping!
Daily Archives: April 7, 2017
The salt flats of the vast Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, beneath which lies roughly 50 percent of the world’s supply of lithium. In June 2015, I read Jaime Lowe’s New York Times Magazine article “I Don’t Believe in God, but I Believe in Lithium! My 20-year Struggle with Bipolar Disorder.” The critically acclaimed article … Continue reading The Comparison Greens/A Call for Submissions!
SO today we go to the MLKing Memorial and Stone Mountain. Not sure how it’s going to go since it’ll be cooler than we planned. But the kids should have fun. I’ve made it surprisingly well so that I am glad.
A heartwarming story, 21st Century style.
So today we went to CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coke Museum. Very busy. We saw a live dolphin show and a live sea lions show at the Aquarium and they were very wonderful to watch. The trainer dedication was so intense to see, it made me think I need to be that dedicated to what I do. So that was interesting to think about. I picked dup a stray or two during the trip–new heads to count at every point. So that made life exciting.
I am ready to go to bed. A lot of walking and tiring stuff. But I’ve actually enjoyed spending time with Rachel, so that was worth coming for.