The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
Made to be broken? Oh good.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
No, it’s fugly. Have a generic one instead.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
Thanks after midnight (she’s gonna let it all hang out)
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Nope. No point. I have woefully disobedient readers.
1. What’s your favorite season and why?
Autumn. The world seems to get all soft and fluffy and golden and glowing.
2. What is the thing that helps you bear your depression or helps you move out of it (if you do suffer from depression)
Sjoe. I spend most of my life depressed. My dog helps me survive it. After 18 months of it this timw round, I’m fucked if I know what’ll shift it. More meds maybe.
3. Who is your favorite person and why (don’t have to use a name)
You. Because you’re so damn good looking!
4. What is your least favorite thing to do?
Housework. Invented by Beelzebub, I’m sure of it.
5. Name 5 things that are on your desk right now?
I don’t have a desk, so I’ll tell you about my bedside table instead. Mozzie spray, citronella incense, little pile of books, socks (how did they get there??), deoderant.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world and had the money to do it, where would you go?
7. What do you like most about yourself?
I. Whose bed have your boots been under?
2. How do you do what you do to me?
3. What’s the story, morning glory?
4. Where have all the flowers gone?
5. Why does my heart feel so bad?
6. What’s the frequency, Kenneth?
7. What is love?