I mean nomination.
I don’t usually do the blog award thingies (because I’m horrible), but (but when I do …) I did this one because cool questions about books.
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
Thanks lots a house of books!
Put the award logo on your blog
Noooo I don’t like it … *googles award* phew there are more; *eminem voice* heeeeere you go:
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
Nominate ten people
No pressure: CC/Alex, Synapse, Dyane, Kitt, kbailey, roughghosts, piecesofbipolar, ashkaay, entropy, gentlekindness. (Plus/or anyone who feels like answering the questions.)
1. Did you make any New Year Resolutions, and if so what were they?
Nope. I can’t even remember whether I ever have or not. Maybe back when Santa was real.
2. If you could only read one book in 2015, what would it be?
Lord of the Rings
3. What book do you hate, that everyone else seems to like?
Eat, Pray, Love (but hate is a strong word and applies only to books like The Protocols of Zion etc).
4. What is the one genre of book you least like?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world with one book, where would y.ou go and what book would you take with you?
Tahiti. Lord of the Rings.
6. Where is your favourite place to read?
Bed. My own bed.
7. What is the one book you have never read, but really feel you should?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
8. Where do you get your books from – your local bookshop, online, charity shop, library?
Dodgy websites, second hand bookshops, good friends.
9. If you had to have a week without books, what would you fill that time with?
Complaining about the lack of books.
10. What book are you reading right now?
The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir who got Trapped in an Ikea Wardrobe – Romain Puértolas
1. What is the book you’d most like everyone on the planet to read?
2. Are you writing a novel/your autobiography?
3. If you had to burn one book, which book would you burn?
4. Paperbacks! When you’re not reading, do you mark your place with a bookmark, leave it somewhere face down, or what?
5. Who’s your favourite author?
6. What language do you prefer to read books in?
7. Who’s your favourite poet?
8. Do you write poetry?
9. Does it rhyme or not?
10. Why do you write poetry?
If you don’t write poetry:
9. Do you lend people books?
10. When were you last in a library?