In a strange way, I had fallen in love with my depression. Dr. Sterling was right about that. I loved it because I thought it was all I had. I thought depression was the part of my character that made me worthwhile. I thought so little of myself, felt that I had such scant offerings … Continue reading
- Processed Meats Associated with Manic Episodes
- It’s All About The Birthday Girl
- Off Kilter And The Bad Thoughts Are Knocking At The Door
- Yes, I have a ‘mental disorder.’ But it’s not being transgender.
- Survival Of The Scared Shitless
- Another Appointment
- Good Day So Far
- Follow Up
- Delusion or truth. Again.