I’m doing something a little different this week. Instead of posting one quote, I decided to post this wonderful tribute to Vincent Van Gough. I’ve posted this before, but those of you who know my passion for Vincent shouldn’t be surprised that I decided to post it again. I’m sure I’ll post again in the not too distant future. Let me know what you think of this wonderful tribute. Any particular feelings?
- My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor
- You Can Never Have Too Many Moms
- Party Hearty…Not
- I Wasn’t Drunk Driving. I Was Spider Driving.
- Guest Post: Mistreatment of My son after A Living Nightmare of His 1st Psychosis by Tamara
- Penny Positive #79
- The Springtime Crazies
- It’s My Life…And I’d Like To Make A Return
- Stranded By Dollar Signs
- Workshop 2