I posted the written sermon on mental health that I did a couple of weeks ago, however, I’ve received some requests to see the video. I was writhing in pain when I watched it, so I hope it sits well with all of you. Unfortunately the beginning was cut off. Also, I want to apologize for the poor sound quality. Maurice taped this using my cell phone.
- My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor
- You Can Never Have Too Many Moms
- Party Hearty…Not
- I Wasn’t Drunk Driving. I Was Spider Driving.
- Guest Post: Mistreatment of My son after A Living Nightmare of His 1st Psychosis by Tamara
- Penny Positive #79
- The Springtime Crazies
- It’s My Life…And I’d Like To Make A Return
- Stranded By Dollar Signs
- Workshop 2