Trying to find my way
It’s not the way they say
My sky has been gray
I’m struggling to find answers
Taking turns and swerves
I don’t know what to do
What is right for me might not be right for you
I need to know
Which way to go
Where do I find what I’m looking for?
It has been kicked around on the floor
My dreams and hopes are not turning true
It is making me feel blue
What is true?
Are my thoughts betraying me?
Or are they as they should be?
Why do I have so much frustration?
Before this there was so much elation
I must find my way
It will make my day
- My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor
- You Can Never Have Too Many Moms
- Party Hearty…Not
- I Wasn’t Drunk Driving. I Was Spider Driving.
- Guest Post: Mistreatment of My son after A Living Nightmare of His 1st Psychosis by Tamara
- Penny Positive #79
- The Springtime Crazies
- It’s My Life…And I’d Like To Make A Return
- Stranded By Dollar Signs
- Workshop 2